The following procedure is highly recommended to obtain an accurate library quantification and quality check:
- Take a BioAnalyzer trace of each library to find the average library size
- Provide these BioAnalyzer traces for review before sequencing.
- Quantify each library using Qubit at least twice.
- Dilute each library down to 10 nM using the average concentration from step 3.
- Ensure that libraries are at 10 nM using Qubit.
- Use the following formula for calculating molarity of your library:
((Concentration in ng/uL)/(660g/mol x average base pair of library)) x 10^6 = nM
- Complete the Library QC Form, and email it to Xin Liu or Jian Xu, along with the Sample Drop-off Form.