The Scripps Society recognizes friends of CRI who have made contributions of $1 million or more. The society is named in honor of Debbie and Ric Scripps, who have embodied the Children’s Medical Center mission — “To make life better for children” — through philanthropy, board leadership and volunteering for more than 30 years.
Scripps Society members are:
- Recognized permanently at CRI
- Invited to an annual reception at CRI, including a behind-the-scenes tour highlighting current research
- Invited to an annual private dinner hosted by CRI’s director, Sean Morrison, Ph.D.
- Involved in the recruitment of new scientists for CRI
- Informed personally about the latest scientific breakthroughs and staff additions
Featured members of the Scripps Society include:
- Debbie and Ric Scripps
- Patricia and Jerome T. Abbott
- Emy Lou and Gerald Baldridge
- Dean Foods Foundation
- Hamon Charitable Foundation
- The Moody Foundation
- W.W. Caruth, Jr. Foundation
Executive Director, W.W. Caruth, Jr. Foundation