Life in Dallas
No matter who you are or where you’re from, when you Say Yes to Dallas, you’re Saying Yes to more than you might think.
- Population: 1.34 million (7.39 million in DFW metroplex)
- Overall Average High/Low Temperatures: 76.6°F/55.8°F
- Median Home Price: $210,181
- Median Rent Price: $969
- Median Age: 34.5
- Home to the nation’s largest urban arts district.
- Over 400 parks on 21,000 acres of land.
- More restaurants and shopping centers per capita than any other major U.S. city.
Cost of Living
The cost of living in Dallas is considerably lower than most major cities in the U.S. The cost of living in Dallas is lower than these cities by the following percentages:
Los Angeles, C.A.
San Francisco, C.A.
New York, N.Y.
On average, Dallas enjoys 232 days of sunshine per year with an average annual rainfall of 33.3 inches. The chart below lists the average high and low temperatures for each month of the year.
What To Do in Dallas
Dallas offers a host of exciting acitivies from a vibrant art scene to a variety of restaurants and shopping centers and unlimited outdoor activities. See what Dallas has to offer you!Explore Dallas