CRI’s sequencing facility is a shared resource committed to enhancing research capacity for CRI and UT Southwestern scientists through the use of genomics-based technologies. The facility has an Illumina NextSeq 2000 and a MiSeq desktop Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) systems optimized for high throughput, high speed, and long reads.
Our core services include:
- NextSeq 2000 sequencing platform
- P1 to P3 flow cells for 100 million to 1.2 billion reads
- Suitable for a variety of medium to high sample throughput projects, including all types of RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, Cut&Run, HiC, and single-cell sequencing, etc.
- MiSeq sequencing platform
- Nano, Micro, and Normal flow cells for 1 ~ 25 million reads.
- Suitable for small libraries, including amplicon sequencing, targeted sequencing, and CRISPR screen sequencing
- 10X Genomics instrument for scRNA-seq and scATAC-seq library preparation
- Agilent Tapestation 4150 RNA/DNA analysis
- Qubit DNA quantification
- Covaris ME220 focused-ultrasonicator
SAMPLE PREP AND SUBMISSION
Our Facility provide the detailed guideline for library preparation and DNA analysis service using Qubit (DNA concentration) and Tapestation (DNA fragment size).