CRI’s Sequencing Facility is a shared resource committed to enhancing research capacity for CRI and UT Southwestern scientists through the use of genomics-based technologies. The facility has an Illumina NextSeq 500 desktop Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) system optimized for high throughput, high speed and long reads.
Our core services include:
- NextSeq500 sequencing
- Midsized project with a handful of samples
- Transcriptome mRNA-seq
- Transcriptome total RNA-seq
- Exome sequencing
- Targeted sequencing
- Amplicon sequencing (e.g. CRISPR screening libraries)
- 10xGenomics scRNA-seq and scATAC-seq
- Agilent Tapestation 2200 RNA/DNA analysis
- Qubit DNA quantification
The facility has an Illumina NextSeq 500 desktop Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) system optimized for high throughput, high speed and long reads.
SAMPLE PREP AND SUBMISSION
Our Facility provide the detailed guideline for library preparation and DNA analysis service using Qubit (DNA concentration) and Tapestation (DNA fragment size).